Originally built in 1983, The Griz Inn has become a favourite destination for visitors to Fernie Alpine Resort for over 30 years. Strategically located at the base of the Fernie Alpine Resort, every unit at the Griz Inn offers spectacular mountain views and convenient, ski-in, ski-out access to the slope. In addition, The Griz Inn offers rooms for every budget and size of group ranging from comfortable, compact hotel rooms to spacious 3-Bedroom loft suites.
The Griz Inn also offers a number of services and amenities for visitors to enjoy:
- Indoor Pool
- 2 Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Mountain Bodyworks – Massage Therapist (contact the Hotel Guest Services to book and appointment)
- Lobby Sitting Area with Cable TV
- Wireless Internet Access
- 24 Hour Guest Services
- On-mountain – ski-in, ski-out in the winter or bike/hike right out the door in the summer
- Ski Lockers & Laundry Facilities
- Snack, Pop & Ice Machines
- Rusty Edge Restaurant
- All In Skier Services
- Remax Realty Resort Office
In addition to the amenities right at the Griz Inn, there are a number of Fernie Ski Area Services — all within walking distance of the property:
- Mountain Edge Retail, Rental & Repair Shop – Open Daily (Ski Season)
- Kelsey’s Restaurant and Bar – Daily 11am – 12am (Seasonal)
- Slopeside Cafe – Deli and Coffee Shop – Daily 8am – 6pm (Seasonal)
- Mountain Pantry Grocery Store – Daily 7:30am – 8pm
- Photographer – On site every Saturday – souvenir photos or video of your adventure!
- Kids Summer Camp – Focus on Fun! Week long or weekend drop in activities for 7-15 year olds. Offering a variety of summer programs for individuals and groups
- Summer Chairlift Rides – Ride Time: 25 minutes, 4 days per week July & August
- Tennis Courts
Make the Griz Inn your first choice for your Fernie holiday. If you have any questions about our accommodations, amenities or services, feel free to call us toll free. We’re here to serve you and give you the best ski or summer adventure holiday to Fernie BC.
Griz Inn Lobby – Guest Services and Check-In
Friendly and knowledgeable front desk staff is available 24 hours a day to ensure that our guest’s stay with us is a pleasant one.
Outdoor Hot Tubs & Indoor Pool
The Griz Inn features in indoor pool and two outdoor hot tubs located on the ground floor of the building. It is open daily from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Mountain Bodyworks Massage – For your Body & Soul
Relaxation,Therapeutic & Sport Massage.
Located in the Griz Inn. Visit the Griz Inn front desk to book an appointment or call 250-423-9221
Remax Elk Valley Resort Office – Located at the Griz Inn
Deb Trand – Sales Representative for ReMax Elk Valley Realty
Mobile: 250 423 1471, e-mail: email@example.com
Ryan J Frazer – Sales Representative for ReMax Elk Valley Realty
Mobile: 250 531 0303, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the Griz Inn, Park Vacation Management or planning a Fernie vacation, please contact us. We’re here to serve you and give you the best accommodations available at Fernie Alpine Resort.