The Rusty Edge Restaurant
Enjoy a great meal in the Griz Inn’s full service restaurant, The Rusty Edge. During ski season the restaurant is open 7 days per week, 11am – Midnight for lunch, apres ski, dinner and late night drinks. During the summer months, the restaurant is open Thursday to Sunday, 11:00 am – 8:00 pm – ish for lunch, apres-bike, dinner and evening drinks. During the spring & fall (non-ski season) , the restaurant is available for private bookings and functions. Visit our Groups & Weddings page to learn more about booking your next corporate retreat, family reunion or wedding in Fernie BC!
Note: As an added bonus, Fernie’s popular bagel shop, Big Bang Bagels, is now operating a “little bang” outlet within the Rusty Edge Restaurant space during ski season. Open daily from 8 am serving up tasty bagels while the lifts are running!
To contact the Rusty Edge call direct at 778-519-5206 or the hotel front desk 250-423-9221 and they will put you through directly to the restaurant.
To learn more about the Rusty Edge and a current list of fun, upcoming events, visit:
Winter Ski Season
During Ski Season, weekly specials include:
- Monday: “Local’s Day” Burger & FBC Pint $14
- Tuesday: “Steak Sandwich Day” for just $14
- Wednesday: “Wing Day” Pound Of Wings $13, Jugs Of Fernie Beer $15
- Thursday: “Buffalo Thursday” Breaded Buffalo Chicken Burger with Bacon and Fries $10. $1 off Euro Cans & Bottles
- Friday: “FUBAR Fridays”, Buy 1 Starter Get 2nd Half Price, All Wine Bottles $5 off
- Saturday: “Talk Like a Pirate Day” Fish & Chips $15, Pabst Beer Pint $5”
- Sunday: “Schnitzel Sunday” Pork Schnitzel with Mashed Potatoes Coleslaw $16 (available after 5pm) Rusty Caesars $7!
Everyday – “Happy Hour” 3:30pm to 5:30pm
- Beer Pints $5 (Excluding Guinness & Blanche de Chambly),
- House Hi-balls $5, House Wine $5,
- $15 Beer Jugs (excluding Guinness & Blanche de Chambly)